- Beautiful Sewage - Al Beuhler Trail - Photo: - https://t.co/am1qCTiq7Q about 3 days ago
- Some of our running group this morning for the 15k! - Photo: - https://t.co/RiKRIGCTZk about 1 week ago
- I'm at @DurhamBulls Athletic Park in Durham, NC https://t.co/kWDWeC2afm about 1 week ago
- RT @eddieizzard: Waiting for the London train at Cooden Beach station after a flying visit to see my dad. Tomorrow I play Vienna https://t.… about 2 weeks ago
- RT @KitcoNewsNOW: I’m Bullish. No I’m Bearish. No I Think I’m Bullish Again | #GOLD commentary by Kitco's Peter Hug | https://t.co/OgbBAEdd… about 2 weeks ago
- RT @CarrboroTownGov: Tuesday, May 17th, #Carrboro Bike-to-Work Breakfast. Don't miss out on delicious food, coffee, and smoothies! https:/… about 2 weeks ago
- Puerto Rico to default tomorrow - https://t.co/hnIDt77XFz about 3 weeks ago
- RT @StockCats: I still have the durable goods I bought a long time ago about 3 weeks ago
— 23h ago via reddit
Posted a comment.
Liked 36 years ago, my family was diverted to Seattle while flying back from Vancouver, BC because of Mnt. St. Helens exploding. My grandfather was a fighter pilot and not scared of much so, of course, he flew his family towards the violence to have a look. Only heard of these pictures till today..
Posted a comment.— May 17th via reddit
— May 17th via reddit